Friday, May 15, 2009

These small things that fill up the gaps of life, at least mine..




25.02.09 1909 Hrs
Rainbow. It's been a while since I last saw it. Hmm.. 16 yrs ago.. Wow, that makes me feel old now. Near Istana . I am pretty sure the president is having a better view than me since he have a nice biggest garden in Singapore as a background. If you look at carefully, it is actually 2 rainbows. Although, it like it going to fade away...





July' 08 Midnight
Moon & perhaps Planet Venus? Taken this near the playground while Raj & I messing around with the new camera , back then.





170907 1906 Hrs
Took while Geocaching at East Coast near the unfinished Singapore Flyer back then. Today, with the same position, you will see a Big bicycle wheel behind blocking the clouds.




040307 0056Hrs
If you look up, you will realise beautiful things in life is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment